First of all I would like to thank you for coming this far.
My name is Sonia, I’m from Barcelona and I have dedicated myself all my life to my passion which
is taking care of people who wants to disconnect or escape for a few moments from the daily routine.
In my beginnings I had several years of massage training such as chiromassage, sports massage,
aromatherapy, balneotherapy and I completed my career as professional beautician too.
For many years I worked and collaborated with the best hotels in Barcelona where nowadays I
have established myself as one of the best holistic therapists in the city.
Currently, I continue offering private services in hotels and boats although, I have a luxury massage cabinet totally private,
an space where I carry out unforgettable experiences of physical well-being.
I have designed a menu of treatments made to satisfy the fantasies and needs of massage lovers.
In it you will find different types of massages, rituals and experiences where I use high-end organic products,
therapeutic-grade essential oils and exotic elements to develop some of the sessions.
If you have any allergies, illness or are pregnant, tell us before contracting any treatment.
My best wishes, Sonia
I Offer private services in hotels, boats and villas, you could check the conditions in the Outcall service section.
- Therapeutic Massages: These are traditional massages with the only one purpose of relaxing and relieving muscle tension.
- Exotic Massages: These are massages combined with some exotic element in order to stimulate, beautify the skin and cause deep and immediate relaxation.
- Holistic Rituals: These are massages where work in a deeper way the body, fusing traditional massage with Tantric and Oriental techniques with the aim of expanding energy and awakening the body through the pleasure and senses.
- Sublime Experiences: Combination of an Exotic massage from my menu and one of my most requested Holistic rituals.
- Displacements: I travel to hotels and boats offering some of the services that you can see in the massage section.
A Brief History of Massages:
Throughout history massage has been employed to improve recovery time, restore energy, manage stress and ease body aches. The first records of massages date back over 3,000 years to Ancient China, and today massages are considered to be one of the longest-standing forms of “healing art.”
Many of the world’s most influential cultures have had their own specific therapies and techniques related to body massages that have been handed down from generation to generation. This includes the Ancient Greeks, Hindus, Persians, Egyptians French, Swedish, Thai, Indian, Japanese and Chinese.
Today their teachings continue to carry massage therapy forward into conventional medicine practices. “Massage” can mean a lot of different things depending on who you ask. It’s believed that the French first termed the word “massage” to describe a healing practice of kneading the body.
They believed that friction and pressure applied to certain areas on the body could provide benefits by breaking up scar tissue, even if at the time the massage didn’t actually feel so comfortable.